Saturday, February 23, 2008

Really Good Artichoke Dip in a bread bowl

This recipe is courtesy of my friend Monica. I don't think she gets invited to any gatherings unless she promises to make this! And rightly so, it is addicting and delicious!

8 oz cream cheese softened
8 oz mayonnaise
1 T. dill
2 small or 1 large can of artichoke hearts in oil.
sourdough breadbowl

Dig out center of bread bowl and save for dipping later. Drain artichoke hearts and cut into ite size pieces. Mix together with all other ingredients and put in breadbowl. Wrap the whole thing in aluminum foil and bake in 250 degree oven for 2 hours. Serve with crackers and saved bread.

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!