Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ebilskivers

Ebil-what??? Its a breakfast thingy that's danish,( I think)! All i know is that they are very good, you have to have a special pan, and my grandma used to make them for us all the time if we slept over.

2 c. flour
2 1/4 c. buttermilk
3 eggs
1 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. nutmeg

Mix all ingredients until lumps are gone. Scoop into oiled ebilskiver pan and cook until done, turning over when golden brown. Top with powdered sugar, or jam, or syrup, whatever you like! (it's like having a fluffy doughnut hole for breakfast!)

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!