Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bread recipe for those who can't make bread

If I can do this, so can you!

2 T. yeast
1 T. sugar
1/2 c. hot tap water
Mix together and set aside.

In mixing bowl mix all together:
7 c. flour
5 c. warm h2o
2 T. salt
2/3 c. cooking oil
2/3 c. honey (pour in oil first and then honey and it won't stick to the measuring cup!)

Then add 1 more cup flour. Mix. Add yeast mixture.
Add approx. 4 more cups flour and mix until desired consistency. Knead for 10 minutes. (i just let my kitchen aid do all the work for me!) Grease 2 large bread pans. and let dough rise in pans for about 35 munutes. preheat oven to 350 degrees. bake for 35 minutes. brush with melted butter if desired.
So good right out of the oven with butter!!!! yum yum!!

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!