Friday, December 7, 2007

Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks



This is my friend Kristi's recipe, she made it for me right after I had my baby, and it was a hit! my kids ate like 4 drumsticks each!!! It's easy and low maintenance, and is best served over rice with some of the leftover sauce drizzled over the top!!!

1 c. LITE soy sauce (very important to use the light!! way too salty with regular soy sauce!)
2 c. brown sugar

Mix together until the sugar dissolves. Pour into a 9x13 pan and then lay the frozen drumsticks on top ( i just buy a package of like 18-20 frozen drumsticks and the whole package will fit in the 9x13 pan.) Cook at 300 degrees for 3 hours, turning halfway through.

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!