Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Superbowl Goodies!!!

We had such a fun Superbowl party at our house this year! We love to throw parties and I tend to go overboard with the food! Here is a sampling of some of the goodies we had.....Some old and some new, but all delicious!!!


Posted by PicasaAll the recipes are posted on this blog, so check them out for next year! We had my favorite homemade salsa, Becca's buffalo wings, creamy hot corn dip, and kahlua pork BBQ sandwiches...and that's just what I made! There was a lot of food, a good game, and lots of good friends!!! Hopefully next year my Bronco's will be in the game!!! :P

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!