Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My favorite new snack....

Sorry, this picture is pretty crappy, but don't let it stop you from trying this!!! It is soooo easy and soooo refreshing! I have it almost every morning for breakfast. Very healthy also! 1 c. mixed, frozen berries (make sure they are frozen! Don't defrost!)

1 small container of peach or strawberry yogurt (or you can do half and half).
Mix together in a bowl and let sit for about 3 minutes for the flavors to blend. Eat and enjoy! You could also top with some granola for a little crunch, but I like it just the way it is!

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!