Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sesame Noodles

I love recipes like this, easy, fast, and oh so yummy!! This recipe is adapted from one I found on the Pioneer Woman website. It is a great go to side dish! Hope you enjoy!

Sesame Noodles:

12 oz thin noodles cooked and drained (I have used spaghetti noodles and angel hair noodles, you could be really authentic and use some from the asian food aisle, too).
1/4 c. soy sauce
2 T. sugar
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 T. rice vinegar
3 T. sesame oil
1/2 t. hot chile oil (found in the asian food section of your grocery store).
4 T. canola oil
2 T. hot water
4 green onions, sliced
1/4 c. shredded carrots

Cook and drain noodles. In a large mixing bowl, wisk together all the rest of ingredients except green onions and shredded carrots. Add warm noodles and mix. Add green onions and carrots and mix. Can serve hot or cold! (you can play with adding other veggies to taste: red peppers, snap peas, mushrooms, etc. and could even add some cooked chicken or edamame to make into a complete meal!!!)

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!