Saturday, January 9, 2010

Asian Grilled Chicken

This is what we had with the Sesame Noodles from the last post. So moist and delicious!!! My new favorite grilled chicken marinade!

Asian Grilled Chicken
from Ourbestbites.com

1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1/4 c. soy sauce
2 T. lime juice (about 1 lime)
1/4 t. cayenne pepper
1/4 t. curry powder
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
1 t. grated, fresh ginger
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs

Combine everything but the chicken in a small bowl. Wish to combine. Reserve a couple of spoonfuls of the marinade in a small bowl and place the rest, with the chicken, in a ziplock bag to marinade. Marindade for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight for best results. Preheat a grill or indoor grill pan or broiler. Spray with cooking spray and place chicken on to cook. Cook for 5-10 minutes on each side until done, depending on thickness. I am not a huge fan of chicken thighs ( I like the light meat of the chicken breast better), but this recipe is different. The thighs are so moist and cook so well with this marinade. You could definitely try it with chicken breasts, but I would go for the thighs first, you won't be sorry!!

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!