Saturday, January 26, 2008

Zuppa Toscana Soup (like Olive Garden's)


2 ¾ cups chicken broth
¼ cup heavy cream
1 med russet potato
2 cups chopped kale
½ lb Italian sausage (spicy to taste)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes (if you like spicy)

Combine broth and cream together over med. Heat. Cube unpeeled potato and add, add kale. Saute sausage and break into small pieces and add to the soup. Add spices and simmer for an hour!

If you have a big family, double the recipe!( or triple...) We like to dip breadsticks in it....

1 comment:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Hey you need to post pictures after you cook these recipes so I know how they are supposed to turn out. :)

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!