Sunday, January 20, 2008

Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Blue

I made this for Sunday dinner and it was wonderful! We had mashed potatoes and green beans on the side!

6 chicken breasts - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
6 thick slices swiss cheese
6 slices deli shaved ham
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. Italian flavored bread crumbs

Place slice of cheese and ham on each chicken breast. Roll up and secure with toothpick, place in bottom of crock pot. Mix soup and milk. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!