Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Turkey: Brine Baby

I am a little late in posting my Thanksgiving menu, but we have had some crazy holidays!!! We had the best Thanksgiving feast!! My parents were in town and we spared nothing!! I used this brine from Williams Sonoma for my turkey and it was A M A Z I N G!!! The best flavor and made the best gravy!! I have never brined a turkey before - but it is the way to go!!! The rest of our feast consisted of the following:
Roasted red pepper dip
Green bean bundles
Refrigerator Rolls
Ribbon Jello
Candied Walnut Salad with honey red wine viniagrette
Mashed potatoes
Gravy
Honey Roasted butternut squash
Apple Squares
Pumpkin Pie Bites

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!