Thursday, November 26, 2009

Roasted Red Pepper Dip

This is my new favorite appetizer! I found it on "Our Best Bites". Everyone who tries it loves it! I made it as our "snack" on Thanksgiving while we were waiting for the turkey to cook....YUM!!
7oz jar roasted red peppers (about 1C diced)
4 C grated pepper jack cheese (3/4 lb)
8oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
3/4 C mayonnaise
2 T minced onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 T Dijon mustard
Preheat oven to 350. Remove peppers from jar and blot excess water with paper towels. You want to make sure they are dry so they don't add moisture to the dip. Then dice 'em up. In a bowl mix cream cheese, mayo, onion, garlic and dijon. Stir to combine. Add in cheese and peppers and combine. place in an round dish (mine was about 9 inches around) and place in the oven for 30-45 minutes. Cooking time depends on the dish you use. You want the edges just golden and bubbly. Serve with sliced baguettes or crackers! So Good!

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!