Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweet Potato Fries

These fries are one of my favorite side dishes! They go with everything, are healthy, and the kids and hubby just gobble them up!!




3-4 sweet potato's, peeled, and cut into desired thickness (we like ours on the thicker side)
1-2 T olive oil
Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. (I use my convection oven.) Cut the sweet potato's into "fry shape" and place in a large bowl. Pour in olive oil and salt and pepper, mix together. Place fries on a greased cookie sheet (I just spray mine with some Pam, or brush a little olive oil over it). Cook in preheated oven for 15-25 minutes until tops begin to brown slightly. Cooking time varies depending on size of fries. We like to dip ours in homemade "fry sauce", or a mixture of prepared horseradish, ketchup and mayo. Just plain ketchup works fine too!!

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!