Friday, April 17, 2009

Best Chocolate Cake. Period.







This is the most decadent, dreamy chocolate cake. Ever. Always moist, and very versatile. Its a must have for your recipe collection. Trust me.

Devils food cake mix of your choice (I like Betty Crocker).
1 box instant chocolate pudding
4 eggs
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. water
1 c. sour cream
Chocolate Chips (ghiradelli milk chocolate is my favorite)

Mix together and bake in a greased bundt pan at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. (until cake is set).
Top with melted chocolate sauce, or caramel sauce, or raspberry sauce, or powdered sugar. Whatever you feel like that day.
I have also traded the milk chocolate chips for white chocolate chips and topped with melted white chocolate and it was AMaZinG!!!
Try it! I will add a picture next time I make it.......


*in the first pic we had the cake with raspberry sauce and whipped cream and in the second picture, I drizzled it with caramel sauce....yum yum. either way!!! You can even keep it simple and shake alittle powdered sugar over the top and eat it naked just like that.....

Try it you'll love it!!



No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!