Sunday, October 19, 2008

Honey Sesame Tenderloin

This was our delicious Sunday dinner today..... Look at how juicy! I love pork tenderloin - it is inexpensive and so versatile! Try it and you'll fall in love!
This was the complete package: Honey Sesame tenderloin, Strawberry Spinach Salad, and Cheesy Dutch oven potatoes. YUMMMM!!!! Honey Sesame Tenderloin:

1 lb. whole pork tenderloin
1/2 c. soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 T. chopped fresh ginger (or 1 T. dry ginger)
1 T. sesame oil
Combine ingredients well and pour into a resealable plastic bag with pork tenderloin. Marinate at least 2 hours or overnight in fridge.

Mix 1/2 c. honey with 2 T. brown sugar.
Remove pork from marinade, pat dry with paper towells, and place in a shallow roasting pan. Pour the rest of the marinade around the pork in the pan. Rub honey mixture all around outside of tenderloin with your fingers, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cook at 275 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.

I always double this recipe and use 2 tenderloins, my kids literally eat about 1/2 lb each!!! :)

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!