Monday, October 6, 2008

Deviled Chicken Drumsticks

So, I didn't used to be a drumstick kind of person, but this is one of the recipes that changed my mind. Try it - it doesn't disapoint! My kids LOVED it! I found this one on Epicurious.com. Deviled Chicken Drumsticks
12 chicken drumsticks
1/2 c. dijon mustard
3/4 c. panko bread crumbs (japanese bread crumbs)
3/4 c. parmigiano-reggiano cheese
3/4 t. cayenne
3 T. unsalted butter, melted


Preheat oven to 450 degrees, with rack in the upper third. Pat chicken dry, then roll in mustard until evenly coated.

Stir together panko, cheese, cayenne, and 1/2 t. each of salt and pepper. Drizzle with butter and toss. Dredge each drumstick in crumb mixture to coat, then arrange, without crowding, in a buttered, large 4 sided sheet pan. Roast until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.




No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!