Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Dinner Sampler

Ok. So one day in a perfect world, I will be able to post meals right as we eat them, not a month later. But it is not a perfect world, and I have 4 kids who are very happy and busy and I don't get to sit and type recipes daily. Most of the time, I type after they are in bed, the laundary is folded, house is cleaned, bills are paid, and all the stars are aligned just right.... which doesn't happen very often. Anyhow, here is a little taste of what we had for Easter, I will get to posting the recipes sometime before Halloween....

Cake with Berries and Whip Cream frosting: Deliciously moist honey roasted chicken:




Olive Oil and Rosemary Rolls:


Roasted veggies:




Doesn't that just make your mouth water? Recipes to follow....




No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!