Sunday, January 18, 2009

Becca's Buffalo Wings

With the superbowl coming up, I thought I would share my favorite wing recipe. It came from my Aunt Becca, who makes the greatest wings in the world!!! Serve up with carrot sticks, celery sticks and your favorite bleu cheese dressing and you've got a winner every time!!!

1 bag wings (I usually get mine in the frozen foods aisle at the grocery store).
1 bottle Franks Red Hot sauce
1 cube butter
2 T. grape jelly ( I know it sounds wierd, but just trust me...)

Season chicken wings with garlic salt, salt and pepper and broil in the oven until cooked through, turning several times. This usually takes between 30 -45 minutes. Mix other ingredients in a sauce pan and cook until butter is melted and grape jelly is incorporated. Place wings and sauce in a large bowl and gently stir until combined. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

No comments:

THE SEARCH IS ON!!!!!

Share with us all! If you have any recipes you would like me to post or try, email them to me: amber.lamb@yahoo.com . Thanks for sharing your kitchens with me! Happy cooking!

Click on the link to recieve email updates when I post new recipes!!!!